Skip to content
- Diamanti e Gioielli operated by Oreficeria Calandrini, with offices located in Pesaro (Italy), Piazza Redi n. 41, VAT 01402740417, Telephone +39 0721 390572, Chamber of Commerce Registration Number: Pesaro PS- 139902
- The following terms and conditions apply to sales made through the following platform: www.diamantiegioielli.com
- Throughout the Site, the terms “we,” “us” and “our” refer to Diamanti e Gioelli. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use our site. By placing an order, the Client confirms the contract of sale, he indicates he accepts these Terms and Conditions and agrees to abide by them. The purchase contract will be processed exclusively through our site.
The Client will enter this website, and following the requested procedure, he may select one or more items.
- The purchased article will be conform to the one of the web page. Each item has a description which includes its technical features and price.
Gemstones, diamonds and gold are natural products, and the purchased item may have a different colour. By placing the order, the client accepts this possibility too.
- All prices are clearly shown on the platform and are quoted in Euro.
We are based in Italy and prices include VAT. They also represent a formal public offer according to the art. 1336 of the Civil Code . Additionally, no duty will be charged when shipping within the EU.
Each price refers to one piece. In case of earrings, price is meant for both pieces.
The selling price does not include taxes for delivery costs outside Italy or EU area.
Applicable taxes will be added to the product price, unless a different written agreement.
Diamanti e Gioielli will charge you the price stated on the order confirmation.
- Payment is in advance, this means the order will not be processed before the payment has been received. Payment will be made by swift bank or credit card. By using Credit Cards, Diamanti e Gioielli uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
- In order to make a secure transaction, this proceeding provides a prior encryption of the credit card data. Data are sent to the protected site bank. It will be not possible for us to process this information. Should we not receive the payment within and not later than ten (10) days from the order confirmation, your order will be cancelled. Delivery costs are at the Client’s charge. Delivery takes place by express courier. The Courier will communicate the estimated delivery term, which can not exceed fourteen (14) days. The goods will be delivered to the address stated on the order confirmation. The Client is required to check his data and update them. Diamanti e Gioielli is not responsible in case of late delivery. Delivery costs are at the Seller’s charge. Goods are insured and the amount will be charged in the invoice.
- Upon receiving the goods, the Client is required to check the quantity and if the product is conform to the one the web page. Should the goods not comply with the original item, the Client is required to inform us within and no later than eight (8) days from the date of receipt, by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt.
The Client is also required to return, at his own expense, the purchased item within fourteen (14) days. Diamanti e Gioielli will verify the returned product satisfies the conditions of the return policy and, if so, then proceed with the applicable refund within five(5) days.
Before the delivery, the Client will provide all documentation (pictures, certificates) so to identify the purchased item. Diamanti e Gioielli will be entitled to refund the Client, only if the returned item corresponds to the original one.
In case the item is returned later than the a.m. term, Diamanti e Gioielli is under no obligation to refund the goods.
Upon receiving a return, Diamanti e Gioielli will verify the product satisfies the conditions of the return policy. If it does not meet the QC standards, then Diamanti e Gioielli reserves the right to refuse the returned item. Diamanti e Gioielli expressly reserves the right to apply to the Judicial Authority. Diamanti e Gioielli cannot be held responsible for the consequences resulting from a defective product, if the defect is due to the conformity of the product to a legal requirement or their binding provision, or if the state of scientific and technical knowledge current when the manufacturer put the product into circulation would not have enabled the product to be considered defective.
No refund will be due in case the Client has been aware of the defective product.
- Any defects or damage to the object being bought and sold will be reimbursed, pursuant to art. 123 of the Consumer Code, only to the extent that it exceeds the sum of three hundred and eighty-seven euros (€ 387.00). The Client has the right to exercise the right of withdrawal, provided for the sale outside our commercial premises, pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 206/2005. The customer, in fact, may withdraw from the contract, without any penalty and without the obligation of specifying the reason, no later than fourteen (14) working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- The intention to exercise the right of withdrawal must be communicated by the Customer by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt. Simultaneously and within a period of fourteen days (14), the Client must return the goods to us, and Diamanti e Gioielli must reimburse the price paid within five (5) working days of receiving the goods. The price will be refunded only if the item has not been damaged or damaged by the Customer and only if it is in its original packaging. Diamanti e Gioielli will not be held responsible for inefficiencies due to force majeure, such as in the case in which it fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract, due to malfunctions of the Internet.
- Diamanti e Gioielli states all diamonds comes from the Diamond Exchange in Antwerp and are certified by the same one. We ensure our diamonds are from conflict free sources. Each diamond complies with the Kimberly Process.
- Any claim arising or in connection with the purchased goods have to be sent by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address: Piazza Redi n. 41 – 61122 – Pesaro (Pu).
Any dispute arising or in connection with the purchased goods shall be governed in accordance with the Italian Law, Court of Pesaro.
- Diamanti e Gioielli will fulfill all charges related to the processing of personal data of the Client. Such sensitive and non-sensitive data will be processed solely and exclusively to fulfill the contract (i.e. order, services, invoices, etc).
These data will be processed exclusively by Diamanti e Gioielli for the duration of the contract and later for advertising or commercial purposes . Meanwhile, the Client might stop the use of his data for advertising purposes. The order confirmation states the Client agrees with the processing of his personal data.